Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sadistik - Memento Mori

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion - Sadistik - Memento Mori.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Sadistik - Memento Mori.

Do you know about - Sadistik - Memento Mori

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . You see this article for info on that wish to know is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion .

How is Sadistik - Memento Mori

Sadistik - Memento Mori Video Clips. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . "Memento Mori" - Sadistik Tip your cups, to the late night writing binge/ Of stagefright, another playwrite dies again/ I reach for great heights and play my violin/ On my vocal chords where the great whites hide within/ Im neglectin' broken veins and the ventricles that break/ When I'm hiding what I feel in a Texas Hold 'Em face/ I better fold that ace, and find a past time/ Pride has flat-lined and my pedastol's at stake/ Reality's orphan kid, casualty abortion vict'/ Journalist of worth, personality contortionist/ My claws scrape the granite/ Scratchin' pain poems in hallways I'm trapped in/ I think of Colepaugh taking his final breath/ And the bullets that he lodged in David McDonald's chest/ I swear to god that I felt the bullets too/ In a homicide, suicide I sing the ocean blues/ Hear the sounds, of a thousand broken spirits/ A man who wouldn't lie and a crowd who won't endear it/ Confessions of a clown thats sounding so sincere when/ He always faced the ground, wrote it down in quotes and lyrics/ I've got a ghost, but he never stays in touch/ Another hole to dig and another grave to love/ Another fifth is gone, another day that sucks/ Another dream is dead as the summer fades to dusk/ I gotta find the time of day when I'm awake and no/ I'm not afraid to migrate and hide away alone/ And every single song I make is another piece of my/ Peace of mind, if I fall in line and swallow pride I'll (choke)/ On rum and cokes, I'm runnin' low on beer and weekend booze/ Just to ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Where you may offer use in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . View Related articles associated with Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sadistik - Memento Mori.


No comments:

Post a Comment