Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo.

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion - Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo..
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo..

Do you know about - Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo.

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . You read this article for info on what you need to know is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion .

How is Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo.

Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo. Tube. Duration : 6.35 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . If we do not change we risk Annihilation. Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo. My dear children, and my children the ones of my heart! This is for Fr Hayden and Fr David to convey to the people. If one of you were to have an ear aching or bothering him, would he cut it out and throw it away? If one of you were to have a finger aching or distracting him or bothering him, would he cut it out and throw it away? Now for something bigger, my children. If one of you were bothered by his hand or foot, would he say: I no longer need my hand! Would you go so far as to do something like this? And yet, such things are taking place, my children! They are taking place at a very fast pace, in the abortion of babies, my children. There are four small countries in Europe. The number of abortions that take place every year is equivalent to the sum of their populations. Is this not a hurt for me and for the heart of Jesus? Are these not grave hurts, my children? And what do you say of divorce? For, if divorce were to be introduced, then a call for abortion will follow. Marriage is now coming to nothing. Many young people are entering into marriage just to chance it. My children, join together in my dear prayer of the rosary. Say the rosary and get others to say the rosary, for my heart aches. It is not my intention to terrify you, my children, but the time of darkness is approaching. My Son Jesus is sending me so as to protect you. I am pleading to be sent here by my Son ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Where you can put to use within your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . View Related articles associated with Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Urgent Message of 20th March, 2010, given at Xewkija, Gozo..


No comments:

Post a Comment