Thursday, June 14, 2012

Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion - Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song.

Do you know about - Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . You look at this article for home elevators anyone wish to know is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion .

How is Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song

Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song Tube. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Everyone needs to listen to this! Whatever your feeling is on the subject, this is a theme song for those who want justice for the one person we know was innocent in this case, little Caylee Anthony. Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to the pictures or sampled clip at beginning and end of song. Lyrics: (Caylee's voice) My names is Caylee, and I'm 5 years old, Sendin' this message from heaven just to tell my mom, I'm sorry, I made you harm me, last time you were around me. Verse 1: See the system's in af***** up place, weed smokers locked up don't help the crime rate, but the baby killer's freed, 6 days for extortion, 8 trimesters too late for abortion. B**** is in a brand new f****** mind state, pop the trunk and watch the baby suffocate while she screams, Cash Rules Everything Around Us, Scream, Get the Money and the Jury will acquit ya'll. 31 days, 31 days, If I was gone that long I'd hope my mom would call, tell my pops I'm gone, tell the cops I'm harmed, and tell the bars, "I'm not coming in anymore." But instead, she google searchin' chloroform, and when asked? She tried to blame it all on George, and stupid jurors like Jennifer Ford, the stupid w****, ignored the facts 'cause she was bored with the court, and need I say more? And what a message we sent, yeah what a good message we sent, that if you lie and kill, lie and kill, then maybe, you'll just get away with it, it's horses***. Chorus (Casey got away with it, Now she prolly at the pool swimmin', ain't got that ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Where you'll be able to offer use within your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . View Related articles associated with Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Casey Anthony (Justice for Caylee) Official Song.


No comments:

Post a Comment