Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Fuck You Fletch"

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion - "Fuck You Fletch".
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination "Fuck You Fletch".

Do you know about - "Fuck You Fletch"

Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . You look at this article for information about a person want to know is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion .

How is "Fuck You Fletch"

"Fuck You Fletch" Video Clips. Duration : 4.12 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Its a haters theme to a haters theme.... [Lyrics] "Man idk I dont listen to that Fletch shit, man that nigga tries sooo hard to be underground talkin about some 'drop beats not bombs' man that guys a fuckin hippie" "yeah and he can't even rap that good and his beats are ass hes just another Negrosaki clone ol same snare ass nigga" Oh noes, its that guy that you hate to love and you love to hate that one guy who raps about how his lyrics apunctuate I'm a just minor chartacter that plays in this rap race with a crowd that consists of half of Asis Galvin's fanbase "OMG he dissed Asis" no I didn't you just read it wrong people comin up instigatin and beef they spread it on leaded on and the momentum goes back to the source rapper so I'm shoutin 'fuck yo feelings' til my voice is hoarse after appalled how the so called audience wants me back but they the same ones who didn't believe in me I was wack cuz I dont rap about spittin crack or cornbread flow you cornball niggas bloggin til your keyboard explodes "cuz I said so" the only rebuttal to your net debatin you hatin cuz I make tracks while your masterbatin flabbergasted how I read "when does Late Entry drop?" but ever since that shit released only 18 cop'd it "man fuck that nigga Fletch for real man that nigga lame as shit son he dont make real nigga music for real nah'm sayin" "ayo that nigga a bitch for dissin Charles Hamilton the fuck was that shit about nigguh?! Fuck you and yo momma!" Well Fuck You too, matter fact your ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . Where you may put to use in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . View Related articles associated with Is It Too Late To Get An Abortion . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Fuck You Fletch".


No comments:

Post a Comment